(State has millions in tax returns)… The Franchise Tax Board says it is more than $20 million.
(Four young women ejected from vehicle)…One dies from her injuries.
(Man holds up in woman’s house)….The house is at 23rd street and Holt Avenue in El Centro.
(19 year old suffers fatal injuries)…A single vehicle rollover was reported Friday.
(Charges could change from Domestic Assault to murder)….46 year old Jose Fuardado of Niland was arrested November 24th.
(2 out of county vehicles collide)…It was reported Wednesday night.
(5 injured in 2 vehicle collision Wednesday)….The California Highway Patrol is still investigating.
(Body of missing woman found near Julian)…She was identified as 75-year-old Sally Estabrook from Fallbrook.
More Articles ...
- Calexico Air Quality conditions Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
- Stolen vehicle recovered by police
- Salvation Army's Annual event
- Black Friday starts Thursday for many
- Wednesday morning collision
- Rig broadsides Prius
- Over 970 pounds of marijuana seized
- Man wanted by Health Department arrested
- Thanksgiving Day meals for everyone
- Imperial Police Chief has council support
Page 106 of 521