Southern California Edison has agreed to buy electricity from the planned Tule Wind Power Project near Boulevard.
Early Wednesday morning El Centro Police officers responded to the 1700 block of Euclid Avenue after several 9-1-1 calls.
(IID Board approves new framework)…It is a vision for their Salton Sea Restoration and Renewable Energy Initiative.
(County Free Library to be closed Friday)…Connie Barrington, County Librarian, says it is for training and inventory.
(Brawley Cattle Call Queen sign-ups)…The deadline to sign-up is Friday at 5:00 pm.
(New factory Grand Opening)….It will be held Friday.
(Rape investigation)…An El Centro woman reported she was raped last month.
(Wet weather a possibility)…Tuesday is a very active day, weather-wise.
More Articles ...
- CUSD fails to approve bid
- Very little information on body found Tuesday
- Imperial resident caught smuggling meth
- Woman found with meth on her body
- Cutca Fire update
- Next Take-Back day announced
- Remembering those who lost their lives to Domestic Violence
- IVEDC Contractor Training
- Coffee with a Cop
- Semi vs. SUV
Page 1 of 560