(Burnt structure burns again)….The fire was reported at close to mid-night Wednesday.
Central Spartan football player Austin Petter has signed a National Letter of Intent to play football for the Bethany College Swedes.
(Calexico has a joint meeting)..It was between the City Council and the School District Board of Trustees.
(Fifth graders testify before Assembly Committee)….The students were Freedom Payne and Samantha Lambarena.
(Economic Injury Disaster Loans available)…They are for California Small Businesses.
(April is Sexual Assault Awareness month)…The Sure Helpline Crisis Center has scheduled several events promoting awareness.
(Both lanes of Highway 111 closed over night)….Both the Northbound and Southbound lanes were closed North of the Border Patrol Checkpoint.
(Joe Conner is not guilty)…That was the decision of the Superior Court Jury.
- Mega Main Street Event in Brawley
- The county needs answers to be prepared
- Brush fires
- Wire stolen from Water Treatment Facility
- Tuesday morning collision
- Air Quality Unhealthy for Sensitive groups in Calexico
- Conner case in the hands of the jury
- IID Directors amend new Program
- IID ceremony honors John Benson
- Victims' Rights Week
Page 103 of 355