(Cause of death for Daniel Romero)….The County Coroners office announced the determination.
(The numbers were down over the Holiday weekend)….The Thanksgiving four-Day weekend is normally one of the busiest for off-roaders.
(34th Annual Farm Worker Appreciation Breakfast)…It will be held early Friday morning.
(Imperial Irrigation District approves an agreement with the MWD)…..The vote, however, was not unanimous.
(Vikings honored)….The Holtville Varsity Football team became champions over the weekend.
(Some details released on off-road event)…It is the IV 250 Score International Off-Road Race.
(Election results accepted)…The certified results were from the November 5th election.
(A reminder from Karen Vogel)….She is the County Treasurer/tax collector.
- Official election results
- Mexicali has a new Mayor
- SBA Section 8(a) workshops
- Sand Rail hits man in the Dunes
- Niland woman hit by a pick-up
- Two fatalities this Holiday weekend
- Finding A Gift For The Whole Family Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult
- Present Pointers
- Don’t Get Backed Up: Tips To Stay Clog-Free This Season
- People Who Are Blind Equip The Military
Page 103 of 264