An El Centro man was arrested for Possession of Stolen Property.
A Mexicali man has been arrested in connection with the theft of property from several local harvesting companies.
(IID Board says mediation talks will continue)…..The Board was discussing the recent QSA validation ruling
(Every public entity allows Public Comment)…Sometimes, however, public comment can get out of hand.
(El Centro not finished landscaping just yet)…Another round of Ramp closures are planned.
(18 year old still missing)…Officials say the search is continuing
(Congressman wants side by side comparisons of Navy facilities)…Representative Juan Vargas submitted the Amendment this week.
(John Swaim finally sentenced)….It came this week in Imperial County Superior Court.
- School year winding down
- Fourth Street Ramp Closures , Again
- Andrade Port To Get Upgrades
- Treasury Sanctions Caro Quintero and others
- Assault with a deadly weapon, and more
- The search continues
- Reach Open House
- Air pollution in Calexico and El Centro
- Brawley Chamber Exec Resigns
- Holtville Ice Cream Social
Page 133 of 166