(First Flu related death in Yuma)…It was reported at Yuma Regional Medical Center.
(The Best Ribs in the Valley were chosen Saturday)….It turns out the Best Ribs in the Valley were not from Imperial Valley.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - While at any given time nearly 80 million Americans are thought to have been exposed to the human papillomavirus (HPV), you can protect yourself.
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Pain is a common but often overlooked consequence of cancer. One out of every three patients undergoing cancer treatments experience pain.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 68 million people 1 in 3 U.S. adults have high blood pressure. Also known as hypertension, high blood pressure can lead to a stroke or heart attack.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - The quality of the air in your home should always be a priority, but during the colder months it’s particularly important to monitor it.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - While going to the dentist is vital because oral health affects overall health, parents should be aware of specific precautions to take to protect their children during visits to the dentist and orthodontist.
(Hospital visiting restrictions)….El Centro Regional Medical Center announced the restrictions.
- Jobless numbers for December
- The Navy Blue Angels land Thursday afternoon
- Stargazing 6
- Bill to phase out plastic bags
- First influenza related death in Imperial County
- Rib Cook-off is Saturday
- Should IID Board have voted on water rates issue?
- Maricopa County fugitive arrested
- Mexicali resident trys to smuggle methamphetamine
- Agents seize bag of mushrooms. Not the store bought kind
Page 130 of 329