(Calexico man to be sentenced in November)…44 year old Ignacio Gonzalez was facing a federal indictment.
(Woman found dead in her home)…Deputy Coroner Steven Green says circumstance are suspicious.
(Deaths may have been heat related)….The two deaths were reported over the weekend
(Local Strike Team reassigned)…The Team had been sent to help combat the Walker Fire near Yosemite Park.
(BLM sure before giving the order)…The order was to close the Anza Road Bridge.
(Saturday was the National Day of Protest)….Several locals participated.
(Governor announces appointments)….The announcement was released Friday.
(Tree falls in Brawley)…It did not come down alone.
More Articles ...
- Kids get new backpacks
- Court date for Imperial woman
- Supervisors to meet in Calipatria
- Martinez sentenced to 15 years
- Trial set to begin alomost 3 years after murder
- Single vehicle roll-over
- One injured in collision
- Gang member arrested
- Veteran's Service Center coming to IVC
- July jobless rate up almost 2 percentage points
Page 4 of 576