(Flash Floods hit the east County)….Yuma was also hit with storm damage.
(Brawley City Council adopts Urgency Ordinance)…The Ordinance imposes water restrictions on water use.
(Suspect arrested in Sunday’s fiery collision)… Brawley Police have identified the suspect as 27-year-old Scotty De La Torre.
(City Council races appear set for the November Ballot)… The Cities of Calexico, Holtville and Imperial will be voting on City Council candidates on November 4th.
(Senate Appropriations Committee releases its Energy and Water spending bill)… The bill includes Salton Sea restoration funds.
(Calexico not included in Draft Spending Bill)…The Senate Appropriations Committee released the Draft Tuesday.
(County updating Ambulance ordinance and EMS System)….County Public Health says the Ordinance is outdated.
(County accepts first allocation of a 3 year grant)…The 3-year grant is an extension of 20 year funding.
- One fatal in 3 vehicle collision
- Brawley man suffers fatal injuries
- Holtville water gets the thumbs up
- And...the winners are;
- Final presentation of NAF JLUS
- Tips On Avoiding Financial Exploitation
- Is Fracking Dangerous For Our Health?
- You Can Help Stop Invasive Pests
- Contest Celebrates Neighborhood Restaurants
- How To Find Fiber In The Grocery Store
Page 11 of 354