(Richard Warne’s job may be on the line)….A special meeting has been called by the Calexico City Council.
(County Supervisors approve bids for road-work)…..Public Works Director William Brunet presented the Board with 3 recommended bids.
(Tenaska Solar Ventures has another project)…It is 8 miles West of El Centro.
(Cattle Call is rapidly approaching.)….Royalty will be set by this weekend.
(Calexico’s interim police chief calls a meeting)…Michael Bostic was hired to fill the vacancy left by Pompeyo Tabarez.
(Woman and 4 year old child injured)….It was reported at 5:30 Monday evening.
The Calexico Chief of Police has been relieved of all duties.
(It is going to be a first for Holtville)…A Veteran’s Day Parade.
- Twice as Nice is for young ladies Valleywide
- Roll-over under investigation
- It may be a short Board meeting
- Be informed this Friday
- 1st Annual fundraising event
- Local celebration
- Shooting determined self-defense
- Brawley Fire Department Open House
- Man admits to smuggling attempt
- House burns near Calipat
Page 11 of 401