(Brawley’s 2nd Saturday Farmers Market)….It is this Saturday.
(Annual Business Showcase)….It is Thursday.
(25 year old woman arrested)…..The arrest was reported Monday morning.
(Salton City resident agrees to No Contest plea)…The 22 year old was arrested for an attack on an elderly woman.
(IID gets a look at Salton Sea study)…It is the Salton Sea Revenue Potential Study.
(Annual Black and White Art Exhibit)…The Calexico Arts Commission is preparing for the event.
(How should IID Directors be elected?)….That is the question before the Imperial Irrigation District Board.
(Dessert honored)…..Matt Dessert is the past President of the Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors.
- County continues with Nutritional and Obesity prevention program
- County to pursue grants to clean up old tire problem
- County Honors Freeman
- Hanks takes over the IID Board Tuesday
- Freeman gives all star performance at All Star game
- Calexico Farmer's Market
- Driver uninjured
- Farmers continue to be victimized
- Almost $900 in merchandise stolen
- Single vehicle collision near Boulevard
Page 43 of 228