(A new traveling exhibit at the IV Desert Museum)…It is Seaweed, Salmon, and Manzanita Cider; A California Indian Feast.
(Two men die in a smuggling attempt)…It happened this week at the San Ysidro Port.
(Calexico City Council under investigation)….The District Attorney has confirmed the investigation.
(Flash Floods hit the east County)….Yuma was also hit with storm damage.
(Brawley City Council adopts Urgency Ordinance)…The Ordinance imposes water restrictions on water use.
(Suspect arrested in Sunday’s fiery collision)… Brawley Police have identified the suspect as 27-year-old Scotty De La Torre.
(City Council races appear set for the November Ballot)… The Cities of Calexico, Holtville and Imperial will be voting on City Council candidates on November 4th.
(Senate Appropriations Committee releases its Energy and Water spending bill)… The bill includes Salton Sea restoration funds.
- As expected, Calexico Port funding not in draft spending bill
- County hires consulting group
- Tobacco coalition funding
- One fatal in 3 vehicle collision
- Brawley man suffers fatal injuries
- Holtville water gets the thumbs up
- And...the winners are;
- Final presentation of NAF JLUS
- Tips On Avoiding Financial Exploitation
- Is Fracking Dangerous For Our Health?
Page 17 of 360