(The first Air Quality Alert was sent out at mid-night)…The Air Pollution Control District says the Air Quality Index for PM 2.5 had reached 146.
(Off-Broadway play Friday and Saturday)…The musical is a fundraiser for school scholarships.
(Mardi Gras coming to El Centro)…The event is Saturday in Downtown El Centro.
(Mark your calendar)….Saturday, March 22nd.
(The 5th Annual Drive for the Cure)…The Annual Valentines Day Golf Tournament and silent auction.
(35 year old Imperial man found dead)…He was found in an abandoned house at 4th and Heil in El Centro.
(Black History Month celebration)…February is Black History Month nationwide.
(Man found stabbed in a parking lot)….The victim was discovered late Tuesday morning.
- Annual presentation of the Passion of Christ
- Woman caught with narcotics, with her son in the vehicle
- Representatives send letters to the President
- Brawley State of the City Address
- WIA funds to be used for support services
- Supervisors approve agreement betwee State and Public health
- Leonard Knight passes away
- State of the County Address will be in Calexico
- Millions offered to keep National Beef in Brawley
- Relay for life
Page 17 of 229