(Suspect in custody)…He was caught stealing plaques off the Calexico Veteran’s Memorial.
(Brawley Public Library and De Rio Branch to close for a week)….They will close starting Saturday.
(FERC announces another civil penalty in 2011 power outage)….The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission announced the settlement agreement Thursday.
(Details on Wednesday fatal injury collision)…The victim has been identified as 45-year-old Loren Green from Ellsinore.
(9th Circuit Court upholds its previous decision)….On May 19th, the Court upheld the sale of Colorado River Water to San Diego.
(Contract to sell Solar Energy to Southern California Edison)….It is two 20-year power purchase agreements.
(The Governor does not support the Water Bond)…Not the one being proposed right now.
(45 year old Ellsinore man suffers fatal injuries)….The man was in a traffic collision Wednesday afternoon.
- Person of interest now a suspect
- Desert Shores resident is missing
- Fatal Accident On Mt Springs Grade
- CHP investigating Hit and Run
- Man says he was stabbed by 2 teens
- 39 year old arrested at Calexico Port
- Brawley Council on recess
- 52 year old found dead
- Plane Crashes Near Winterhaven
- First all female inmate work crew
Page 107 of 447