(Office of Inspector General report needs to be amended)…That is the contention of the Imperial Irrigation District.
(Homeless Connect Resource Fair)…It is Thursday starting at 9:00 am.
(State committee hearing on the New River)…It is being hosted by Assemblyman Eduardo Garcia.
(Child saves himself)…The child had become stuck in a drain.
(Board approves disbursements)…The IID Board was sitting as the Local Entity during a special meeting.
(City Council member the topic of closed session)…The Calexico City Council will be discussing Council Member Luis Castro.
(Garcia now a member of another important committee)…Assemblyman Eduardo Garcia receives key membership to the select Committee’s of California-Mexico Border Relations and Women’s Improvement.
(The Times backs Imperial County efforts)….The efforts are to restore the Salton Sea.
More Articles ...
- Baja politicians claim extortion
- Supervisors to meet Thursday
- Vehicle fire Saturday blocks traffic
- Police called
- Comments sought
- IID meeting to be held Monday
- State Water Board workshop
- ECPD actively searching for those who tortured pupplies
- Casting Call for major motion picture
- Marine killed in single vehicle collision
Page 104 of 576