Washington, DC (NAPSI) - Open enrollment is the time of year, usually between September and December, when millions of Americans have the opportunity to select or switch their health insurance plan for the following year.
(Special IID Board meeting)…It will be held Monday afternoon.
(National Prescription Take Back Day)…It is the 7th one hosted by the DEA.
(3 suffer the effects of a freon leak)…Yuma Fire responded to a smoke alarm Thursday afternoon.
(Air Pollution levels lower by morning)…The Air Pollution Control District issued an Air Alert at 1:00 am Friday.
(Brawley candidates forum)….It will be held Tuesday.
(It was a historic coming together)….The Salton Sea Memorandum of Understanding was signed Thursday morning.
(Pretrial set for Tommy Obeso.)….The Calexico teacher is accused of sex crimes against a student.
- Connor arraigned Wednesday
- Man tries to smuggle $57,000 across the border
- Brawley man injured in collision
- IVC Men's and Women's basketball
- Man dies from bee stings in Julian
- Aviation Day
- Winterhaven man run over by a train
- 21 year old arrested, meth seized
- Haystack fire near Seeley
- Brush fire along Interstate 8
Page 99 of 230