(Both lanes of Highway 111 closed over night)….Both the Northbound and Southbound lanes were closed North of the Border Patrol Checkpoint.
(Joe Conner is not guilty)…That was the decision of the Superior Court Jury.
(This Saturday it is Brawley’s Mega Main Street Event)… It will be held on Main Street, at Plaza Park.
(The County Supervisors want some answers)…They have heard the ICE Detention Facility may be closing.
(Brush fires under investigation)…All three were reported Monday.
(Thieves make off with a lot of wire)…The theft was reported at 11:15 Monday morning.
(Several injured in collision)….The collision was reported at 5:30 Tuesday morning.
(Very high levels of PM 2.5 along the Border)….PM 2.5 is a finite particulate matter.
- Conner case in the hands of the jury
- IID Directors amend new Program
- IID ceremony honors John Benson
- Victims' Rights Week
- Food for Seniors
- IID Candidates Forum
- Vehicle versus Pedestrian in Calexico
- Young man found dead in canal
- Body found in El Centro Hotel
- Campo resident struck and killed by vehicle
Page 8 of 260