(Man attempts dramatic escape)….It did not work.
(Town Hall meeting a success)….Interim Police Chief Michael Bostic was happy with the event.
(It is Mardi Gras in El Centro)….It started Thursday evening with the El Centro Chamber Mixer.
(Imperial State of the City Address)….The theme is Winning the West; Herding Success.
(Sheriff nominates Gaylla Finnell)….Sheriff Ray Loera recently announced his nomination.
(Kiwanis Field)….It was dedicated Thursday morning.
(22 year old accused of stabbing his father)….El Centro police responded to the call.
(Westmorland getting a traffic signal)…It is being installed this week.
- Council agrees to remove Kim from JPA Board
- Investigation results in arrest
- ECPD K9 Snags Cocaine Worth $3.4 Million
- Border Patrol Seizes 145 Lbs Of Marijuana
- Kiwanis Field To Be Dedicated
- Senorita Mariachi Festival Applications Available
- Transient Charged With Theft of Farm Equipment
- Arson Suspect Arrested
- Small Businesses mark your calendars
- Pre-sale tickets at a discount
Page 8 of 467