(Friday was Highway Workers memorial Day)…The 2015 edition was marked in Brawley.
(The 4th Annual Children’s Art Exhibit)….It is presented by the Calexico Arts Commission.
(IID Board meets this week)…The regular Bi-weekly will not be regular.
(Supervisors agenda a little different)….The Board meets Tuesday.
(Supervisors to hold first off-site meeting)….The Board recently approved the quarterly meetings.
(Take your son or daughter to work day)…It was last Thursday.
(Fire in Holtville)…It was reported at 7:00 Sunday evening.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Staying in shape and being healthy can be a challenge for anyone, especially with different fad diets and health trends constantly emerging. But knowing just a few facts and tips can really help you to stay on top of your health goals.
More Articles ...
- Together, We Are Stronger Than MS
- Understanding Depression
- Students Will Do Anything To Get An “A”
- Three Ways To Live Smarter For Yourself And The Planet
- Creating Sustainable Community Health
- What Can Women Learn From Angelina Jolie’s Surgeries
- Screening For Diabetes During Pregnancy
- Stop Taking The Risk: Be Prepared
- Ask Your Health Care Provider For A ‘Survivorship Care Plan’
- Mariachi Festival Sin Fronteras
Page 63 of 561