(More details on the Deadly Disturbance)…One man died early Tuesday morning and another is still hospitalized in serious condition.
(Monday is Cinco de Mayo)…It is a holiday in Mexico.
(Woman arrested)…The 41 year old was caught transporting Methamphetamine.
(IVROP is kicking off a new event)….It is part of their Project Padres.
(El Centro Public Works wins an award)…It is the Public Works Project of the year award.
(New River funds added to Water Bond Bill)….. The Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee approved the Bill this week.
(County taking comments on General Plan update)….The update being considered is the Renewable Energy portion of the General Plan.
(Farm Bureau Annual Barbecue)….It is being held Friday.
- National Day of Prayer
- Suspect arrested in deadly disturbance
- Mother and son enter US illegally and get lost
- Services for Sharon Ryan
- Local Library promoting childhood reading
- Road construction on Anza Road
- Semi blown over near Acorn Casino
- Child molestor guilty, again
- MANA Fundraiser
- Geothermal bill makes it through its first policy committee
Page 60 of 329