(Police release details in the death of twin toddlers)….The 18-month-old twin boys died Friday in Yuma.
(CHP submits report on Fatal Hit and Run)….District Attorney Gilbert Otero says his office received the report Tuesday.
(IID General Manager contract amended)….The contract ends May 28th.
(Supervisors thinking about creating two new positions)…One of the positions would be an Assistant County Executive Officer.
(Parking lots are almost done)…They are at the County Administration Center on Main Street in El Centro
(Supervisors approve agreements for new Jail)….The Board also named the new facility.
National Beef Packing has announced that they have reached an agreement to sell the National Beef Brawley facility.
(Man arrested recently for shooting at his girlfriend)…The incident was reported in Westmorland.
More Articles ...
- Free UC Desert Field Day
- Calexico State of the City Address
- County Board of Supervisors weekly meeting
- 61 year old suffers fatal injuries
- Hit and Run suspect arrested
- North Hollywood man admits to scheme
- IID Board to recieve a water supply update
- General Assembly/Economic Summit
- Vehicle in ditch
- Opening of Planned Parenthood Clinic on hold
Page 53 of 541