El Centro, California (NAPSI) - When many children, teenagers and even adults think about “who” or “what” they want to be for Halloween, a number of them are tempted to complete their look with decorative contact lenses bought without a prescription.
(Join the Be The Match Registry)…You can, this weekend.
Training Wing TWO coming to NAF)…The Aircraft and students will be at the base next month.
(Holtville City Manager leaving)…Alex Meyerhoff is moving on.
(Time for the Annual BBQ)…The Sheriff’s Volunteer BBQ Fundraiser.
(Woman rescued by Border Patrol agents)…The woman had apparently crossed into the U.S. illegally.
(It was standing room only Thursday night)…The Imperial Valley turned out enmasse.
(Assemblyman to explain Water Bond)….The $7.2 billion bond is on the November Ballot.
- Supervisors approve SNAP-ED funding
- 39 year old found dead
- Another gang member caught
- Grant used to buy Jaws of Life
- 22 year old arrested earlier this week
- Delinquent Small Acreage and Pipe Accounts
- Romo nominated for Clemente Award
- 2nd major SCORE event this year
- Political season underway
- Probation Department reorganization
Page 36 of 413