(Red Shoe Day this year is October 16)….However, organizers are signing up volunteers now.
(High levels of PM 2.5 in Calexico)….PM 2.5 is a finite particulate matter resulting mostly from vehicle emissions.
(Giveaways in the Northend)…It will be held Saturday.
(IID reveals their Salton Sea Renewable Initiative)….IID General Manager Kevin Kelley read the initiative from a prepared statement Tuesday.
(Updates to IID Energy Rewards Program)…They were approved by the Imperial Irrigation District Board Tuesday.
(Heber woman dies early Wednesday morning.)…38-year-old Nacalena Jackson had been transported to El Centro Regional Medical Center.
(More information on body found Tuesday morning)…Deputy Coroner Rodolfo Barron says the deceased has been identified.
(IID Board agrees to move forward with 2014 fallowing year)….They did not, however, approve early sign-ups.
- State and Federal agencies develop a plan to study the Salton Sea some more
- No City Council election in Calipatria
- Brawley to welcome teachers a bit different this year
- Calexico Casino still waiting on the BIA
- Body found near railroad tracks
- Woman's death under investigation
- Nearly 3,000 Pounds Of Pot At Port
- IID Board meets Tuesday afternoon
- Man rescued in the desert
- County Supervisor gets a job
Page 328 of 415