(Special Olympics fundraiser canceled)…The Tip a Cop event was to have been held Thursday
(The Dangers of Heat Stroke)….That will be the topic Friday.
(Supervisors approve a loan to One World Beef)….The decision was made at a special meeting.
(They were partying in Imperial County Wednesday)….From one end to the other.
(Friends and family are all invited)…It is an Ice Cream Social and Movie Night.
(Imperial County receives an award)…It was presented by NACo.
(They were rockin and a rollin in the Desert)…The US Geological Survey says a small earthquake was reported.
( 47-year-old Pastor arrested)…. Mark Quinn Anderson was arrested after a brief investigation.
More Articles ...
- Bull Dog Commencment rained out
- Vehicle versus pedestrian
- Tuesday morning collision
- Victim's I.D. released
- Probation to buy protective equipment
- Supervisors honor local champions
- Supervisors take no action on EMS report
- Officials traveling a long way for a possible investment in the County
- Special Supervisors meeting
- Robbery Suspect Arrested
Page 33 of 561