San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Whether you work in a doctor’s office or a small business startup, it’s likely that you deal with a seemingly endless mountain of paper.
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - Every year, up to 600,000 Americans develop blood clots in the veins of their legs or lungs.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Recently, the approximately 10.9 million American seniors on Medicare1 who live with diabetes were alerted to new changes that could impact access to their blood glucose testing supplies.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Surprising new survey reveals that people with diabetes are unaware they need an exam that could protect their vision.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - A new guide can help millions of Americans who have diabetes, celiac disease or both.
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - Open enrollment is the time of year, usually between September and December, when millions of Americans have the opportunity to select or switch their health insurance plan for the following year.
(Special IID Board meeting)…It will be held Monday afternoon.
(National Prescription Take Back Day)…It is the 7th one hosted by the DEA.
- Freon leak forces evacuation
- Calexico air pollution at night
- Candidates forum
- Signing ceremony this morning
- Obeso pretrial set for next week
- Connor arraigned Wednesday
- Man tries to smuggle $57,000 across the border
- Brawley man injured in collision
- IVC Men's and Women's basketball
- Man dies from bee stings in Julian
Page 33 of 165