(Area Agency on Aging receives an increase in funds). The increase is for fiscal year 2-14-15.
(Supervisors approve MOU)…The Memorandum of Understanding is between the Sheriff’s Office and the Superior Court.
(Mental Health Services Act Annual Update)…It is for fiscal year 2015-16.
(Supervisors discuss a pay increase)….The issue was on the consent agenda Tuesday
(IID Directors will not be meeting Tuesday)….This week, the meeting will be on Wednesday.
(More scholarships awarded)…The latest awards were made by the Elks Lodge.
(IVC Commencement Ceremony)…It was held over the weekend.
(County has 3 new therapists)…The announcement comes from Imperial County Behavioral Health Services.
More Articles ...
- Supervisors looking at a pay raise
- Child drowns in family pool
- Body of missing man found
- Imperial County Manhunt For Escaped Prisoner
- Martinez attorney seeks a new trial
- Foul smell in the air
- Fundraiser canceled
- Leaving children in a hot car could be deadly
- Supervisors approve loan
- Four High Schools graduate seniors
Page 32 of 561