(Cattle Call Arena was filled with fun)….Wednesday morning it was the Mini Rodeo.
(Fireballs in the sky)…..That is what it looked like Wednesday night.
(Award Poet guest speaker at SDSU/IV)….The public is encouraged to attend.
(The earth moved early Thursday morning)….The US Geological Survey says a minor earthquake hit at 1:19 in the morning.
(Missing body found)….The body had been missing since October 29th.
(Phase 2 of Managed Marsh Project approved)…The Imperial Irrigation District Board voted to move the project forward this week.
(Freeman could set another record)…He already has two CIF-San Diego Section records under his belt.
(El Centro police find almost 100 grams of Methamphetamine)…The officers were serving a search warrant on two individuals spotted in a Nissan Altima in the parking lot of the 2000 block of North Cottonwood Drive.
- IVEDC member Champion of Change
- Measure T recieves the 55% needed
- Ballots still to be counted
- Tonight is Mariachi Night
- Supervisors finally give District residents something to vote on
- Special month for caregivers
- County EMS System Plan
- Directors moved by preentation
- Attorneys paid almost $40 million
- USBR Regional Director at IID meeting
Page 272 of 413