(Sheriff to seek a third term)….Sheriff Ray Loera made the announcement Wednesday morning.
(Ballot counting is almost over)….The ballots were cast in Sunday’s elections in Baja California.
(IID contractor takes a new name)…It is now something people can pronounce.
(Brawley meeting canceled)…It is the Oversight Board to the Brawley RDA Successor Agency.
(El Centro Day at the Ballpark)…It has become an annual event.
(Chariot fire now 40% contained)….That is the latest update on the fire near Sunrise Highway.
(IID agrees temporary hires should be permanent)….The hires were 14 water patrolmen.
(Supervisors agree to addendum to Final EIR and project changes)… A Public Hearing was held Tuesday.
- State to eliminate Enterprise Zones
- Supervisors support road safety projects
- Temporary Closures For Calexico Port Traffic
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act
- Marijuana Seized , Three Arrested
- Lost Man Rescued
- Yuma Man Shot By Deputies
- Accident Injures Woman
- $800K Worth Of Meth Seized
- Julian Fire Grows
Page 272 of 328