(The Sunny Hall trial begins in January)….The 31-year-old El Cajon resident is accused of killing two people.
(Almost $2 million in narcotics seized)….The seizures were over the weekend.
(3 More rescued in the desert)….That brings the total to 18 in the last few weeks.
(No threats, yet)…a brush fire is burning near Jamul. The fire was first reported Monday afternoon.
(The Salton Sea is not that much different than the Owens Lake)….Only it is worse.
(Supervisors approve a new development)…It is the California Ethanol and Power Project.
(Supervisors concerned with strike)….Gold Cross Ambulance employees went on strike July 28th.
(County Supervisors approve emergency declaration)….The local declaration was requested by the Office of Emergency Services.
- Storms Batter Valley , Again
- Supervisors to hold several Public Hearings
- SDCWA wants to collect from Imperial County
- Drug bust in Holtville
- IVC Nursing Program celebration
- Special meeting in Calexico
- Las Primeras 2013 Honorees introduced
- 18 year old dies Friday afternoon
- Multi-Alarm Fire In Calexico
- Southend Battered By Storm
Page 237 of 336