(IID gets a look at Salton Sea study)…It is the Salton Sea Revenue Potential Study.
(Annual Black and White Art Exhibit)…The Calexico Arts Commission is preparing for the event.
(How should IID Directors be elected?)….That is the question before the Imperial Irrigation District Board.
(Dessert honored)…..Matt Dessert is the past President of the Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors.
(County to continue with Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention Program)…The Board of Supervisors agreed Tuesday to continue the program.
(Supervisors agree to pursue a grant)….The grant is for the Waste Tire Enforcement Program.
(The County honors Royce Freeman)….A resolution was adopted and presented to the star athlete.
(IID to hold first Board meeting of 2014)…The Board will have a new President for the meeting.
- Freeman gives all star performance at All Star game
- Calexico Farmer's Market
- Driver uninjured
- Farmers continue to be victimized
- Almost $900 in merchandise stolen
- Single vehicle collision near Boulevard
- Jerry Coleman. A humble, nice man
- Text Synched With Audiobooks Improves Reading
- Earning Cash For Your Child’s School Can Be Simple
- U.S.A. Medal Favorites Show How Success Is Built
Page 230 of 415