(County and IID losing high level employees)…..Both will be leaving within a few weeks.
(The IID Board is taking it down to the wire)…..The Imperial Irrigation District operates under a calendar year.
(IID reorganizes)…And, there was one surprise.
(County releases Holiday schedule)….Most Departments will work half day Christmas and New Years Eve.
(APCD going after Carl Moyer Funding)….This is the 16th year they participate in the Carl Moyer Program.
(County approves a Veteran’s Identification Card)….The card will serve two purposes.
(Clerk of the Board will no longer be the Registrar of Voters)….The Board of Supervisors made the change Tuesday Morning.
(IID Board to reorganize)…Tuesday will be the last scheduled meeting of IID Board President Matt Desert.
- County Supervisors meet Tuesday morning
- Hunters come across remains
- Remains identified
- Governors meet in San Diego
- Check Your Credit Report
- Customize Your Home To Meet Your Comfort Needs
- Secrets For Making Pets Happy This Holiday
- Relax And Recharge During The Holiday Season
- Have More Fun And Get More Done At Less Cost
- Watch For Warning Signs Of Alzheimer's During The Holidays
Page 230 of 400