(Attacker comes out of nowhere)….The victim called El Centro Police.
(Assault in El Centro)…The victim was a 23-year-old man.
(Calexico man busted)….Calexico police made the arrest.
(Good news off-set by bad news)…The County Commissioner has released the latest Ag Report.
(IID Directors discuss changing the way Directors are voted on)…No decision was made.
(The USIBWC is looking for a few good applications)….They are for community members who want to serve on Colorado River Citizens Forum.
(County and IID losing high level employees)…..Both will be leaving within a few weeks.
(The IID Board is taking it down to the wire)…..The Imperial Irrigation District operates under a calendar year.
- Galindo decides not to serve as IID Board Vice-President
- County Holiday Schedule
- Carl Moyer funding
- Vets of Imperial County can get an I.D. card
- Board adjusts Registrar of Voters position
- IID Board reorganizes Tuesday
- County Supervisors meet Tuesday morning
- Hunters come across remains
- Remains identified
- Governors meet in San Diego
Page 225 of 396