(Calexico Town Hall meeting)…It was held Tuesday evening.
(Garcia attends first hearing)…Assemblyman Eduardo Garcia is a member of the Select committee on the Status of Boys and Men of Color.
(Adversaries to become neighbors)….The Imperial Valley Coalition for Life say they have purchased a lot of land.
(The special meeting did not happen)….Three Calexico City Council had requested the meeting.
(Young Entrepreneurs Graduate as CEO’s)….Middle and High School students from Southwest High School and Wilson Junior High received CEO status
(Hit and Run)…It was reported at close to 7:30 Wednesday morning.
(The QSA Joint Powers Authority does not have a budget)…For the first time in years, the JPA does not approve a new budget
(Congressman asks FDIC and OCC to hold a Calexico workshop)….Congressman Juan Vargas wants them to address the banking problem.
More Articles ...
- Maximum Enforcement Period numbers
- Special meeting finally scheduled
- Dancin' Feet's Annual recital
- Jobless rate up a percentage point
- Memorial Day Weekend in Imperial County
- Border Patrol agents arrest convicted sex offender
- Stranded men rescued
- IVEDC Seminar
- Special meeting
- Elks Memorial Day Ceremony
Page 23 of 541