The Imperial County Assessor's Office has notified more than 13,000 Imperial County residential property owners that property taxes will increase more than the standard 2 per cent.
The Imperial County Board of Supervisors has named a new County Counsel.
Get ready for the RIGID Industries SCORE Imperial Valley 250.
The Imperial Solar Energy Center West is producing power.
(Supervisors meeting, in two parts)…..The Board held a morning session in El Centro.
(The Grand Opening is almost here)….After years of planning and months of construction.
(2015 Stair Climb 9-11 Memorial)…It will be held this year on September 12.
(One more Adoption Event this month)..It will be held Saturday.
More Articles ...
- Bogue pretrial hearing set
- 18 year old found with meth wrapped around body
- Smuggling attempt
- Man accused of using chemicals in assault
- Gonzalez enters guilty plea
- Woman's death suspicious
- Two deaths over the weekend
- Strike Team reassigned to the Rough Fire
- BLM secure in action
- Large turnout for protest
Page 21 of 595