Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - People with high blood pressure should always read the labels of any medications they may take.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - While many people are excited about the warmer weather and blooming flowers that springtime brings, nearly 40 million Americans are also preparing for the onslaught of seasonal allergy symptoms.
(Unemployment increases slightly)….The latest jobless numbers are for January.
(Imperial County may have to pay attorney fees)….That was the ruling in a preliminary decision.
(Over $100,000 of Meth seized)…. Customs and Border Patrol Officers made the seizure.
(Brawley Police chase down stolen vehicle)…The call came in at 7:35 Friday morning.
(Sobriety Checkpoint)….It will be set-up this weekend.
(A new Scam being reported)….This warning comes from the Sheriff’s Office.
- New survey on how tobacco products are displayed
- Farm Bureau submits another letter
- New contract for IID In-House General Counsel
- MANA scholarships
- Small temblor early in the morning
- Driver leads CHP on a wild chase
- Tucson residents arrested
- Seniors will continue to recieve meals
- Home Healthcare workers want a raise
- Supervisors react to possible closing of Detention Facility
Page 3 of 230