(Supervisors agree to support AB 2703)…The vote was unanimous.
(Fatal injury victim identified)…He was 62-year-old Samuel Rodriguez from National City.
(There seems to be a communications problem with Homeland Security)…It seems Homeland Security will not communicate.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal traffic accident that occurred Monday evening.
(It worked just like on TV)…A lot of emotion and a lot of Happy tears.
(Brawley holds their relay)…Relays for life are being held in El Centro, Brawley and Calexico,
(Justin Lofton takes a fourth place finish Sunday)….It was the 2nd round of the Speed Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by Traxxas race at the Grand Prix of Saint Petersburg.
(Country Club Sewer Maintenance District rate increase decision)….It could come Tuesday afternoon.
- Joint Geothermal Hearing
- Schools to get new trees
- Cesar Chavez Day
- 4th suspect in Rosas murder sentenced
- Fire Up The Fun With Extreme Burgers
- Playground Safety: What To Look For
- Ticket To Work Independence Recovered
- Tips On Managing A Student’s Move Home
- Hints To Help You Recycle Smarter
- Geothermal Systems: An Alternative To Propane
Page 150 of 394