(El Centro Public Works wins an award)…It is the Public Works Project of the year award.
(New River funds added to Water Bond Bill)….. The Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee approved the Bill this week.
(County taking comments on General Plan update)….The update being considered is the Renewable Energy portion of the General Plan.
(Farm Bureau Annual Barbecue)….It is being held Friday.
(National Day of Prayer)…It began Thursday morning with breakfast.
(Deadly disturbance this week)….It was reported in Yuma early Tuesday morning.
(BORSTAR rescues a mother and her son)…The two had become lost in the mountains.
(Remembrance for Sharon J. Ryan)…The popular and personable Imperial resident passed away recently.
- Local Library promoting childhood reading
- Road construction on Anza Road
- Semi blown over near Acorn Casino
- Child molestor guilty, again
- MANA Fundraiser
- Geothermal bill makes it through its first policy committee
- Navy to name ship after Yuma
- Otero recieves award
- Brawley Walmart Shopping center gets a new addition
- Another illegal gang member arrested
Page 146 of 415