Dallas, Texas (NAPSI) - Kids learning bystander CPR may be the answer to reducing death from the 420,000 cardiac arrests that occur outside of a hospital each year. Sadly, most of those victims die because bystanders don’t know how to start CPR or are afraid they’ll do something wrong.
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - Doctors just received good news for the more than 31 million Americans who suffer from sinusitis.
(Flu Shots start Monday)…This Year’s flu vaccine will protect against the seasonal flu.
(Police search for a man with a gun)…They received the call just before noon Thursday.
(The Jacumba Hot Springs Centennial Fesitival is Saturday)…It will be held at the Community Park in Jacumba.
(Driver involved in collision calls 911)…The collision Wednesday resulted in fatal injuries to a 62 year old man.
(Details on pre-dawn collision)…It was reported at 5:50 Thursday morning.
($86 million in Federal Grants announced)…The announcement was made Wednesday by State Superintendent of Schools Tom Torlakson.
- 2014 Career Fair
- Mexicali man dies after arriving at work
- Driver ejected. Suffers fatal injuries
- The long awaited Trivia Bee is almost here
- The Navy picks Lemoore
- Major injuries reported in collision
- Public Electric Utilities celebrate next week
- Body found in Andrade
- El Centro fire under investigation
- Recieving Home to get extra help
Page 14 of 397