El Centro, California (NAPSI) - How’s your head for treats? Can you name this popular food?
• The snack was introduced in 1893 by F.W. Rueckheim at the Chicago World’s Fair. His brother Louis discovered a process to keep the molasses-covered popcorn morsels from sticking together.
• Sweet and crunchy, this snack now has even more peanuts.
• Each package contains a prize and now, many say, they’re better than ever. You may find classic stickers with fun facts and digital codes that unlock surprises through a free app featuring baseball and pinball games.
• In addition to original flavor, you can now get Butter Toffee and Kettle Corn Popcorn Snacks.
• It’s particularly popular at ball games.
As you may have guessed by now, the mystery snack is Cracker Jack. You can learn more at www.facebook.com/crackerjack.